Postfix bcc to local domain and header_checks
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-06 08:03:30 UTC
I am using header_checks to forward outgoing mail from specific users to different relay servers. I also need to bcc every outgoing email to a local domain account, i tried both always_bcc and sender_bcc_maps and they didn't work, the email is always forwarded to the relay server which cannot recognize the always_bcc account because it belongs to the local intranet domain. Any help?
Markus Schaaf
2019-05-12 15:53:15 UTC
Try sender_dependent_relayhost_maps instead.
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-13 14:37:26 UTC
Post by Markus Schaaf
Post by p***@gmail.com
I am using header_checks to forward outgoing mail from specific users to different relay servers.
Try sender_dependent_relayhost_maps instead.
Yes it worked, thanks!