How to change Mailing list preference
L. D. James
2016-07-24 01:29:44 UTC
Can someone tell me how to change my list preference to the daily digest
mode?

Also, can someone tell me how to get to the setting screen for other
options?

Thanks!

-- L. James
--
L. D. James
***@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames
Wietse Venema
2016-07-24 11:28:55 UTC
Post by L. D. James
Can someone tell me how to change my list preference to the daily digest
mode?
The daily digest mode broke long ago, and I won't have time to
troubleshoot it as this is not even my mail server. Instead I
have removed the daily digest from the lists.html webpage.
Post by L. D. James
Also, can someone tell me how to get to the setting screen for other
options?
The Postfix mailing lists pre-date GNU Mailman. They are "powered
by" majordomo, which has no user-settable options.

Wietse