Alias question
e***@gmail.com
2017-07-13 15:21:36 UTC
I've a stupid question about aliases and forwarding.
I would that email received from some users goes in local INBOX and a copy will be send to a remote address.

How can obtain that?
e***@gmail.com
2017-07-14 08:11:31 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
I've a stupid question about aliases and forwarding.
I would that email received from some users goes in local INBOX and a copy will be send to a remote address.
How can obtain that?
Id like to configure a specific email address to forward all emails to another address but to retain a copy of email in the original mailbox.

I tried to set aliases like:

localuser localuser, remoteuser

Or a recipient_bcc_maps

localuser remoteuser

But the email are forwarded two times to remoteaddress.
e***@gmail.com
2017-07-14 09:49:09 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
I've a stupid question about aliases and forwarding.
I would that email received from some users goes in local INBOX and a copy will be send to a remote address.
How can obtain that?
I added the following directive in main.cf that seems to solve the problem.

receive_override_options = no_address_mappings