Altermime is removing attachments
Jesus Alejandro Cuevas Villegas
2009-08-14 15:31:27 UTC
Thanks a lot Noel, This is a Legacy system and I'm trying to get the control
of this, I remove this option and I don't see any problem, I'm going to
monitor the logs and let you know if the issue disappear.

I search in Google but I can't find the man (available options) for
altermime

Regards
Jesus

2009-08-14 16:16:44 UTC
It seems your google is broken then

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:30:41 -0500, "Jesus Alejandro Cuevas Villegas"
Post by Jesus Alejandro Cuevas Villegas
Thanks a lot Noel, This is a Legacy system and I'm trying to get the
control
of this, I remove this option and I don't see any problem, I'm going to
monitor the logs and let you know if the issue disappear.
I search in Google but I can't find the man (available options) for
altermime
http://pldaniels.com/altermime/

http://invaleed.wordpress.com/2007/03/07/postfix-altermime-howto/

and even the source is available.

http://pldaniels.com/altermime/altermime-0.3.9.tar.gz
[...]
networks. Thank you.
--
Simple things make people happy.
Willy De la Court
PGP Key fingerprint = 784E E18F 7F85 9C7C AC1A D5FB FE08 686C 37C7 A689
Sanjay Joshi
[...]
you are very correct!.. EXCELLENT!