sasl username
Molly Bloom
2018-06-06 10:26:51 UTC
I need to implement policies on CBPolicyD Web Administration Interface.
I have to focus on recipients and my manager wants me to use SASLUsername as destination apparently, but as destination I've always used ***@domain...
Do you understand what apparently I don't?

I've started working on postfix 2 weeks ago, I use cyrus for sasl, I know I need to implement "reject_known_sender_login_mismatch" and that the header should contain SASLUsername, with other restrictions like rate limits and quotas.
The only thing stopping me now is that saslusername... and probably the answer is just so simple that I don't see it, isn't it?

Thanks in advance.
Molly Bloom
2018-06-06 11:03:08 UTC
Post by Molly Bloom
I need to implement policies on CBPolicyD Web Administration Interface.
Do you understand what apparently I don't?
I've started working on postfix 2 weeks ago, I use cyrus for sasl, I know I need to implement "reject_known_sender_login_mismatch" and that the header should contain SASLUsername, with other restrictions like rate limits and quotas.
The only thing stopping me now is that saslusername... and probably the answer is just so simple that I don't see it, isn't it?
Thanks in advance.
It was as a matter of fact so simple that I didn't see it. Sorry ;D