Does Postfix pool sending emails over a single TLS connection?
Christopher J. Bischoff
2016-08-29 19:40:17 UTC
Looking to enable TLS to send email outbound; looking to understand the impact/load that might occur for large number of email?

Does | will | can Postfix pool emails together in bulk to send over a single TLS connection (assuming the emails are queued to send)?

I see Postfix can perform connection cache, but that is not functioning for TLS based connections.
Christopher J. Bischoff
2016-09-15 21:10:53 UTC
Post by Christopher J. Bischoff
Looking to enable TLS to send email outbound; looking to understand the impact/load that might occur for large number of email?
Does | will | can Postfix pool emails together in bulk to send over a single TLS connection (assuming the emails are queued to send)?
I see Postfix can perform connection cache, but that is not functioning for TLS based connections.
*BUMP* Anyone