reject_unverified_recipient and destination not available
Chris
2016-07-07 10:14:19 UTC
All,

what happens, if reject_unverified_recipient is enabled, but the server of
the relay domain isn't available? I think the mail should be accepted, at
least if the destination address is cached. What happens if it is not
already known?

Thank you in advance.

- Chris
Chris
2016-07-07 17:31:41 UTC
Post by Chris
what happens, if reject_unverified_recipient is enabled, but the
server of the relay domain isn't available?
The name of the restriction contains the answer. The recipient
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. I'll have a look into the
address_verify_*_time settings.

- Chris